Re: [linux-audio-user] (non)conformity, was Re: That whole mp3 vs. ogg vs. wma vs. yomamma thing

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] (non)conformity, was Re: That whole mp3 vs. ogg vs. wma vs. yomamma thing
From: Greg Reddin (gtreddin_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 18:55:28 EEST

> heheh, I am currently taking this to one of its logical
> conclusions:
> http://www.slinkp.com/bass/custom_bass
> it's fun!

Man, the similarities between those images and my mental image of the
guitar I wanted are striking. The G&L I ended up with has the
Blueburst finish (standard color of the Commanche, but on a Legacy)
with chrome hardware. I went with a maple neck though I almost got
ebony and sometimes wish I had.

I'm currently thinking about modding my Sovtek amp head into a combo
instead of buying "everybody else's Fender tube amp" :-)

Greg