Re: [linux-audio-user] (non)conformity, was Re: That whole mp3 vs. ogg vs. wma vs. yomamma thing

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] (non)conformity, was Re: That whole mp3 vs. ogg vs. wma vs. yomamma thing
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 00:01:16 EEST

heheh - you're late to the dance Paul -
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/two_guitars.jpg

The one on the left I made in 1989 the one on the right was made in 1999
with four more in between. All hand made, neck-thru, oil and wax
finish. They''re getting a little worn but I play them both in bands.
I would suggest you get Melvyn Hiscock's book - Make Your Own Electric
Guitar. Check out http://www.stewmac.com they have pretty much anything
you need. Do the inlay yourself - it's a lot easier than it looks (you
do need a Dremel router though). There's a great book on it at Stew
Mac. Building a guitar is about as rewarding an experience as you can
have - have fun.

Jan