[linux-audio-user] Burning flac files to CD DAO HOW-TO

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Burning flac files to CD DAO HOW-TO
From: Richard Seymour (nutate_AT_speakeasy.net)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 20:34:44 EEST

Hi all,

With the profusion of good, legal, lossless, and free .flac files
floating around the net, I was looking for a good way to burn sets of
them to CD. The only burner I have on my system at the moment is
GnomeToaster, so I set about doing it. I hear that Arson for KDE can do
it, and maybe K3B can to. I have a feeling that if I set my mind to it
I could write a script to do this, but Gnometoaster is pretty nice.
Perhaps more industrious folks will use the ideas to do on the fly DAO
in other burners.

The instructions are here:
http://nutation.net/blog/2003/10/14#flac2cd

If those instructions work for you, you should be creating gapless CDs
from FLACs in addition to whatever other audio files you have in an easy
manner.

Feel free to respond to me and/or the list if you have any questions.

-Rich