Re: [linux-audio-user] pics from the expo

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] pics from the expo
From: iriXx (m_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 13:20:11 EEST

>>Chris Cannam wrote:
>>
>>>Some photos from the Rosegarden camera at the 2003 Linux Expo in
>>>London these last couple of days. There are only a handful and
>>>they're not the most exciting, but hey:
>>>
>>> http://www.all-day-breakfast.com/rosegarden/expo-2003-pics.html

hey cool! i was literally behind you on the opposite side of the table,
with Campaign for Digital Rights (we were next to the AFFS folk). meant
to drop by but people kept bugging me about copyright law.... ;-)

i've got one or two pics too but they're not music related and some of
them are rather strange... especially the one of Daniel hahaha... now
maybe i *should* put that one up....

m~

--

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

.::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.