Re: [linux-audio-user] (non)conformity, was Re: That whole mp3 vs. ogg vs. wma vs. yomamma thing

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] (non)conformity, was Re: That whole mp3 vs. ogg vs. wma vs. yomamma thing
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 01:52:05 EEST

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 04:47:35PM -0500, Jan Depner wrote:
> You ought to take a look at that book. It just looks hard, it's really
> pretty easy. The only tool that's a must is a 6" jointer. Other tools
> - clamps, router, dremel router, surform, drill, sander, jig saw,
> straight edge. Nice to have - band saw, table saw or radial arm saw.
> Absolute must - tons of sandpaper and elbow grease.

You forgot the most important: lots of time and patience.
I am short on both these days. If I do it all myself it won't be done for years.
I'd like to be playing this bass in early 2004 :-)

--

Paul Winkler http://www.slinkp.com Look! Up in the sky! It's THE DEVIANT DEPRESSION! (random hero from isometric.spaceninja.com)