Re: [linux-audio-user] Copyrights on samples

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Copyrights on samples
From: iriXx (m_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 23:45:21 EEST

Daniel James wrote:

>> reminds me of the time my friend and i remixed smothered hope with
>>cool edit - every little change we made took 5 to 10 minutes
>

> Last time I used Cool Edit it was no better when it came to opening
> and working with projects - Audacity 1.0 for Windows was much faster
> on the same machine, a P2-450 with 512MB RAM.

i'm finding the same sort of problems on a P3 700 laptop, 256Mb ram....

the one i think we should all check though is 'Traktion', very very nice
interface and features, i'm product-testing it for my flatmate's book.
could do with a nice Linux clone - in fact i think this guy has been
learning things from Linux apps...

m~

--

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

.::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.