Re: [linux-audio-user] SOS Survey

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] SOS Survey
From: iriXx (m_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 00:03:51 EEST

yep me too. although im afraid i put Nick Bracegirdle from Chicane in
the interview bit. sorry, Dave, i'm having a bit of a Chicane phase....

m~

--

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

.::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.