Re: [linux-audio-user] Updating GTK2 on RH 8.0

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Updating GTK2 on RH 8.0
From: Ketil Thorgersen (linuxuadio_AT_rytmisk.net)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 13:10:23 EEST

fredag 17. oktober 2003, 02:51, skrev Austin Acton:
<SNIPPISSIMO>
> Not the answer you want to hear, but Mandrake comes with terminatorX,
> and automatic dependency resolution. ;-)

Talking about Mandrake. After having postponed my testdrive of Mandrake as DAW
a couple of weeks ago in the wait for 9.2, You told me that 9.2 wuld come
with ardour, but as far as I can see they are only in contrib (and ardour is
there also in beta 3 whlie I can see that Thac has released a 9.1 rpm of
beta5) Is this what you meant that it was a part of contrib, or is there
another reposotory somewhere?

Best Ketil