[linux-audio-user] hex base i/o addresses?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] hex base i/o addresses?
From: Aaron Trumm (aaron_AT_nquit.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 08:01:17 EEST

Hi y'all - I'm having trouble with this one:

I need to know the base i/o in hex of my sound card, so I can feed it to
Cakewlk which is running in dosemu, but I can't figure out how to find out
such a thing - I can't even tell if lspci is telling me any version of it

(actually, I need to know the base i/o of the two midi ports on the sound card
- of course the card is the HDSP9652 - I don't know if that would be
different, I guess not but I don't know for sure)

well thanks in advance!

--
Aaron Trumm