[linux-audio-user] alsa start failed

Subject: [linux-audio-user] alsa start failed
From: felix.news_AT_qodiga.com
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 19:43:27 EEST

Hi!

   I have a problem starting my alsa drivers... doing:

   # /etc/init.d/alsa start
   Starting ALSA (version 0.9.6): ens1370-failed failed

   I have a soundblaster with ensoniq 1370 chip. What I'm doing wrong?

   Audio works fine without alsa... loading es1370 module, but I need
   alsa to run ardour.

   Thanks a lot,

   PD: My computer is running debian/unstable

--
Félix Cuello