Re: [linux-audio-user] Using a Shure sm57 mic w/ low end soundcard

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Using a Shure sm57 mic w/ low end soundcard
From: iriXx (m_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 02:34:06 EET

i dont know if this helps much but i have an sm58 and find i have to
both boost the signal on the mixer and use the preamps on my quattro to
get a good level.....

--

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

.::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.