[linux-audio-user] [Fwd: pho: OT: Free Colo Coming To Washington, D.C.]

Subject: [linux-audio-user] [Fwd: pho: OT: Free Colo Coming To Washington, D.C.]
From: iriXx (m_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 05:22:29 EET

forwarded from the Pho list... this guy is offering free (as in beer ;)
colocation, internationally, for anyone running not-for-profit /
community / open source servers... all you need to do is fill in the
form at http://www.communitycolo.net/ to request colocation..
they have a very interesting list of projects - Buddhist internet radio
is one that i'm going to be checking out!... i think it could well be
very useful for those of us needing hosting for software development
projects etc.

best

m~