[linux-audio-user] Multimedia kernel patches?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Multimedia kernel patches?
From: felipe (filippo_AT_email.it)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 16:23:08 EET

Hi list,

for the past few months I've used Kon Coliva's kernel patches ho have all
the requisites to run jackd & Co.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/ckolivas/kernel/

But last time I checked those patches they gave me a bunch of errors
against 2.4.22, plus I notice such development seems to have slowed down
a lot.

What patches do you use to make a preemptible/lowlatency/capabilities
enabled kernel? Where do I find them? =)

thanks, bye

Sponsor: Incontra nuovi amici su match.com ti stiamo aspettando! Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2094&d=14-11