[linux-audio-user] Re: stompboxes2 and audacity question

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: stompboxes2 and audacity question
From: james kellam (airbrush_AT_freeshell.org)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 21:59:25 EET

Hi all,
I have been able to record guitar parts in audacity. It weems to work real fine so far. However I still can't get anything to come through stompboxes2 other than a hissing sound. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
What I intended to do with stompboxes2 was to just play through them at first, with the option of recording through them later. The way I usually record guitars is to tun them through an amp, and mike the amp, the mike going to a mixer, or more preferable the br-008.
I'm not too heartbroken over the stompboxes2 being broken because I still have the br-008, and I can always record through audacity ( pretty good ladspa effects there too!).
Thanks all who tried to help.
This is one "Kick Butt" forum!

later,
james