[linux-audio-user] scopes and RTAs?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] scopes and RTAs?
From: Aaron Trumm (aaron_AT_nquit.com)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 01:24:06 EET

Hello all - I was just parusing Recording Mag and got reminded of a
question - are there any software based Oscilliscopes or RTAs out there, for
doing some measuring and such? (I don't THINK I've found such a thing yet,
but I have much on my list I haven't gone through yet)...

Houston Poetry Slam Team
www.houstonpoetryslam.com
NQuit Records
www.nquit.com