Re: [linux-audio-user] Great news for JACK & KDE

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Great news for JACK & KDE
From: Guy Clotilde (guy.clotilde_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 05:58:57 EET

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:21:43 -0800, Erik Steffl wrote / a écrit:

> being locked in into linux is not much better than being locked in
into ms windows.
[snip]
> large picture: I really don't understand this obsession with linux,

What's wrong with you? This is the linux-audio-user mailing list. Am I the only one feeling and feeding a troll?

Have a nice day!
GuyCLO~

#219055 http://counter.li.org
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/index.html
Change your Linux PC in a Rythm Station with holborn's GMORGAN:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/GMORGAN/index.html