Re: [linux-audio-user] FluidSynth problem WAS:Recommendatio wanted

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] FluidSynth problem WAS:Recommendatio wanted
From: Alexandre Prokoudine (avp_AT_altlinux.ru)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 16:30:06 EET

Mark Constable wrote
> On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:33 pm, Joerg Anders wrote:
> > This helped for string envelope. But this cannot be the
> > solution! This is barbarianism!
> >
> > My opinion is: The fluidsynth misinterprets some very
> > rare statements in SF2 format. But I don't know anything
> > about SF2 :-((
>
> http://www.soundfont.com/documents/sfspec21.pdf
>
> And two other sf2 capable engines...
>
> http://wildmidi.sourceforge.net/
> http://stud.fh-heilbronn.de/~cschoene/projects/libgig/

I'm not quite sure that these are about SF2. The first one uses Timidity,
the second one is library, which gives support of Gigasampler files and
is used in LinuxSampler.

--
Alexandre Prokoudine		| "When you set yourself on fire and aim
ALT Linux Documentation Team	|  for the sky, you hope to leave behind