Re: [linux-audio-user] Recommendatio wanted

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Recommendatio wanted
From: Mark Constable (markc_AT_renta.net)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 12:18:52 EET

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 06:41 pm, Joerg Anders wrote:
> http://rnvs.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/DROP/gap.html
>
> There is an example which always causes droped notes.
> Independent of which sequencer you are using.

Can you describe the fault(s) ? I just played "gap.not" back
thru Timidity in alsaseq mode from Noteedit on an old 1.2ghtz
AMD CPU and it seemed to me to be quite steady... I could not
aurally hear any missed beats or notice obvious glitches.

Also, do the glitches still exist in a rendered wav file ?
(where the sequencer engine does output via ALSA)

--markc