Fwd: [was Re: [linux-audio-user] Multiple (three) RME Hammerfalls... any experience]

Subject: Fwd: [was Re: [linux-audio-user] Multiple (three) RME Hammerfalls... any experience]
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 14:32:57 EET

I have forwarded this to alsa-devel as there is probably more luck
finding the answer here and it would be a valuable thread to have as a
resource.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com

Apparently upon the beginning of the barrage, the donkey broke discipline and panicked, toppling the cart. At that point, the rockets disconnected from the timer, leaving them strewn around the street. Tethered to the now toppled cart, the donkey was unable to escape before the arrival of U.S. troops.

United Press International Rockets on donkeys hit major Baghdad sites

By P. MITCHELL PROTHERO Published 11/21/2003 11:13 AM