Re: [linux-audio-user] Forget this mail! ...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Forget this mail! ...
From: Jack O'Quin (joq_AT_io.com)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 23:18:51 EET

Joerg Anders <j.anders_AT_informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> writes:

> I assume "jackrec -f <file>.wav -d 5 -b 16 fluidsynth:left fluidsynth:right"
> means : add fluidsynth:left + fluidsynth:right. Perhaps it is stereo ???

Jackrec writes a stereo file if you specify two port names, mono if
there is only one.

It should be easy enough to mix them, if that is what you need. But,
jackrec is only a simple example, and it doesn't do that. You could
probably modify it in a few minutes to connect both port parameters to
a single input port, which would have that effect.

--
  joq