[linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?
From: Richard (hebertrich_AT_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 21:53:38 EET

A small equivalent table would be nice.
I got a SIS mobo .. the equivalent is a intel 8x0
That was bit hard to find .

Redoing the documentation is really important.
Making easier to manage the info that's relevant.
Another datail really is what's going on with kernel 2.6
Get a bit of news about the implementation of ALSA as default
in 2.6
Even how to compile a kernel 2.6 with ALSA would be nice.