RE: [linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?
From: Reuben Martin (MartinR_AT_jbu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 00:36:38 EET

There is currently some documentation on the different pcm plugins, but what I haven't found is a very good reference on the correct syntax to be used within asoundrc. For instance, should lines be terminated by a semicolon? I've seen esxamples with and without and both seem to work. Are there limitations to when OOP notation can be used? These are just a few questions I have, I'm sure other people have some as well.

regards
-Reuben