Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?
From: Clemens Ladisch (clemens_AT_ladisch.de)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 10:55:09 EET

Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> > I'd like to have separate entries for USB devices, i.e., pages
> > independent of the driver module name.
>
> Can you show me what you mean with ascii?

Sorry, I wasn't very clear.

Currently, the contents of the detailed pages with installation
instructions depend on the module name (e.g., the EZ-USB info is shown
for all devices handled by snd-usb-audio), and user comments are
assigned to the module name. It would be nice to be able to have
device-specific information/comments.

Regards,
Clemens