[linux-audio-user] jackEQ pixmaps

Subject: [linux-audio-user] jackEQ pixmaps
From: antoine rivoire (antoine.rivoire_AT_ntlworld.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 15:51:38 EET

Hi,
I just checkeq out today's CVS and build jackeq (0.3.7).
I set the right value for the pixmaps path in .jackeqrc.
on starting jackeq, it segfaults with the following message:

spreemachine redhat # jackeq
jackEQ 0.3.7
(c) 2003 S. Harris, P. Shirkey
under certain conditions; see the file COPYING for details.
Using jackeqrc file: /root/.jackeqrc
/root/.jackeqrc:64: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
"brushed-steel.png"
/root/.jackeqrc:65: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
"brushed-steel.png"
/root/.jackeqrc:66: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
"brushed-steel.png"
/root/.jackeqrc:67: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
"brushed-steel.png"
/root/.jackeqrc:68: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
"brushed-steel.png"
/root/.jackeqrc:92: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
"thai-gold-knobs.png"
Registering as jackEQ
Segmentation fault

indeed the pixmaps folder only contains:
spreemachine redhat # ls /usr/share/jackEQ/pixmaps/
Makefile Makefile.am Makefile.in thai-gold.png

Do the pixmaps come in another package or am I doing something dumb?
Regards
Ant-

--
antoine rivoire <antoine.rivoire_AT_ntlworld.com>