Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Analyzing ogg files

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Analyzing ogg files
From: Ross Vandegrift (ross_AT_willow.seitz.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 15:32:04 EET

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 07:38:54PM -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
> More data, but I'm not sure there's an answer there yet. The first file
> creates a very loud glitch sound, which the second one doesn't. The
> midline value seems better on the first, assuming this represents DC
> offset.

Mark,

        I might suggesst taking this data andthe two Ogg files to the
voris list at xiph.com - the real vorbis experts hang out there. I'm
sure it'd be a matter of a few minutes for someone familiar with the
format to tell you what the difference is.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross_AT_willow.seitz.com

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon. He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon. He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots them.