Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 16:33:43 EET

Antti Boman wrote:
> Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>
>> Also, could everyone who is interested please have a look at this
>> updated version of the matrix:
>>
>> http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/index.php
>>
>> I will be working on this page from now on.
>

> Looking good. Then again, I (and I assume I'm not alone) occasionally
> need to see the whole list, so if it's not a huge task to add
> manufacturer "All" there, go ahead and do it :) If you feel you have no
> time, I can handle it. Just let me know.

Will add soon.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com

Apparently upon the beginning of the barrage, the donkey broke discipline and panicked, toppling the cart. At that point, the rockets disconnected from the timer, leaving them strewn around the street. Tethered to the now toppled cart, the donkey was unable to escape before the arrival of U.S. troops.

United Press International Rockets on donkeys hit major Baghdad sites

By P. MITCHELL PROTHERO Published 11/21/2003 11:13 AM