Re: [linux-audio-user] Rewrite sfxload for native ALSA

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Rewrite sfxload for native ALSA
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 21:19:01 EET

Well, I decided to change over from Suse to Demudi, and on the desktop it
went super well, and now I've got muse working with jack and iiwusynth and
also with my hardware sblive as well. On the laptop getting the orinoco
wirless card will take some work, Suse is easier to install, but the
ability to get the latest version of jack and muse and even csound with
just apt-get commands is super cool.