Re: [linux-audio-user]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user]
From: Q (raid517_AT_fairadsl.co.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 01:15:10 EET

Hi, I'm sorry to be a pain, but how do I get off this list?

I got a monthly news letter from the alsa project giving me the option to
unsubscribe. However after attempting to unsubscribe I am still receivng
mails.

This is a very good list. Unfortunately though (or fortunately in my case)
my issue was resolve a long time ago.