Re: [linux-audio-user]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user]
From: Alex Timmer (mijn_troep_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 01:44:02 EET

hello Q,
this is not the alsa list, but the Linux Audio User list :))

anyway, try here:
http://music.columbia.edu/mailman/options/linux-audio-user/

it should explain itself. good to hear your problem got solved.
gr, ALEX

 --- Q <raid517_AT_fairadsl.co.uk> wrote: > Hi, I'm sorry to be a pain,
but how do I get off this list?

> I got a monthly news letter from the alsa project giving me the
> option to
> unsubscribe. However after attempting to unsubscribe I am still
> receivng
> mails.
>
> This is a very good list. Unfortunately though (or fortunately in
> my case)
> my issue was resolve a long time ago.

<SNIP>