Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Is the Linux desktop really here ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Is the Linux desktop really here ?
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 18:09:33 EET

> My only concern is wrt the on-line
> banking requirements. Does anyone here do on-line banking via a Linux
> browser ?

Yep, works with all the swedish banks that don't use a separate application
(windows only) for the authentication, some do though.

There was a time when my bank didn't support mozilla (or konqueror for that
matter which is my current favorite browser). It was however easily fixed by
changing how the browser authenticated itself. Changing the authentication so
it gave the same response as IE was enough for most functions.

/Robert