Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Is the Linux desktop really here ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Is the Linux desktop really here ?
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 19:29:38 EET

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 11:13:39AM -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> They don't have games installed, they don't really run any apps beyond
> the browser. My only concern is wrt the on-line
> banking requirements. Does anyone here do on-line banking via a Linux
> browser ?

Unless the bank is doing something totally brain-dead, this is a non-issue.
It's just a web app like any other.
I've had no problems with either Fleet or Bank of America
using mozilla.

--

Paul Winkler http://www.slinkp.com Look! Up in the sky! It's ALBINO-CRIMSON LETTER! (random hero from isometric.spaceninja.com)