RE: [linux-audio-user] Re: Is the Linux desktop really here ?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] Re: Is the Linux desktop really here ?
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 19:39:40 EET

> Unless the bank is doing something totally brain-dead, this is a
> non-issue.
> It's just a web app like any other.
> I've had no problems with either Fleet or Bank of America
> using mozilla.

I had really good luck with Mozilla 1.5. The only thing I've found that
doesn't work for me was some real estate sites that had 3D viewing programs
to look at houses for sale. They were using a bunch of Java and I couldn't
get Mozilla to handle that even with the latest Blackdown stuff from Gentoo.

My banks (Wells Fargo and Bank of America) work fine with Mozilla.

- Mark