Re: [linux-audio-user] Syncing Ardour and Rosegarden (or Muse)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Syncing Ardour and Rosegarden (or Muse)
From: Jack O'Quin (joq_AT_io.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 03:08:48 EET

John Williams <jwilliams_AT_business.otago.ac.nz> writes:
> Are you referring to MMC or Jack transports? I have tried getting
> hydrogen (hydrogen-0.8.0-1.rhfc1.ccrma) to slave to ardour with no
> success. Would you mind giving details on how you accomplished this
> please?

Using JACK transport.

I'm running a recent CVS version of hydrogen, 0.8.1. It does respond
to JACK transport controls.

There are some other problems with the version I'm using, probably not
transport-related though. The build and packaging recently changed
significantly. Libhydrogen is no longer a separate package.

I'm not sure what version to recommend for production work.

--
  joq