Re: [linux-audio-user] Live music with Linux.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Live music with Linux.
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_creazone.32k.org)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 20:16:55 EET

On Sat, 2003-12-20 at 11:57, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> If there is enough demand I'll look into it over the next few weeks.

While I don't perform very often, the performances I've done in the past
2 years (or more) always involved a linux box. Of course, in
collaborative type of work I may be the only one with a computer (or
linux) but I have not used anything else (unless it was an unplugged
type of thing).

I wonder if there is enough being done (live) with linux to actually set
up a whole new site. And how many people are actually willing/able to
put stuff up for public consumption.

I'd be interested, though... And then, another mailing list for
live-audio-linux-users :)

cheers,

./MiS

--