Re: [linux-audio-user] Routing emu10k1 wavetable through JACK-Rack?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Routing emu10k1 wavetable through JACK-Rack?
From: Thorsten Mika (tmika_AT_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 12:58:59 EET

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:14:15 -0600
Benjamin Flaming <lau_AT_solobanjo.com> wrote:

> On Saturday 20 December 2003 11:57 am, Thorsten Mika wrote:
> > Do you know whether there is a schedule for ZynAddSubFX and when it
> > could be made more stable?

> If you're interested, I could try sending you my slightly hacked
> ZynAddSubFX binary (offlist, of course).

Yes, please :-) The "From:"-Address works. This could improve things a
lot for me.

Thank you,

  t.

--
Thorsten Mika                                  mailto: tmika_AT_t-online.de
Hamm / Germany                                               TM5173-RIPE

Public Key ID: 41338C37 -- http://www.keyserver.net