OT excuse Re: [linux-audio-user] beeps are going to break my ears

Subject: OT excuse Re: [linux-audio-user] beeps are going to break my ears
From: a person to blame (freakjazz_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 06:43:24 EET

excuse me about the nick name
that i used in my original post

i thought i fixed it at my yahoo account page
but
the wrong thing was my yahoo account info

(my listening to the mike malloy show
 made me use that nick name
 since this mail account was originally to send mails
to myself..
 and..it was a trick played to myself to get really
aware of what things told meant)

now i know how to change these

and

maybe this

> not sure what you mean by "beep."
> you mean the alert beeps from the PC speaker e.g.
> when there's more than one possible tab completion?
>
> If so, google for "Visual Bell mini-HOWTO".

thanks
that's what i meant by beep