[linux-audio-user] lowlatency (ck1) patched kernel 2.4.23 for debian

Subject: [linux-audio-user] lowlatency (ck1) patched kernel 2.4.23 for debian
From: Maarten de Boer (mdeboer_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 16:33:01 EET

Hello,

You can find my instructions about creating a debian kernel
2.4.23 package with the ck system responsiveness patches
(from http://www.plumlocosoft.com/kernel/) at the following
website:

http://www.iua.upf.es/~mdeboer/kernel-2.4.23-ck1-debian/

I hope the instructions are correct and complete - YMMV -
and in any case the make-kpkg documentation in recommended
reading. Please let me know if you want to see something
changed, or if you successfully build and run a kernel with
these instructions. (I have not had the time to build the
2.4.23 kernel myself yet, but I've been through these steps
several times in the past, so I am rather confident it will
work)

Maarten