Re: [linux-audio-user] Kernels, and disk I/O

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Kernels, and disk I/O
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 18:24:21 EET

On Monday 22 December 2003 09:07, Anahata wrote:
> 4. something else?

I'm not a kernel guru by any means.
Have you tried any of the agnula kernels?

I'm running 2.4.20-3-686-agnula and having slight problems with alsa-0.9.4 I
need to investigate this further ... I don't feel ready for 2.6 yet so I'm
going to do some work on this over Xmas. Have had good results from previous
DeMuDi kernels.

cheers

tim hall