[linux-audio-user] Suitable distro for audio works

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Suitable distro for audio works
From: Olivier (omagere_AT_club.lemonde.fr)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 02:06:55 EET

first post (or so) here so Hi everyone.

Is there a distro out there that is best suited for audio work ? I am
currently downloading agnula's work but was wondering was you guys were
using.

As an all purpose desktop system I use mdk 9.2. There is a large number of
audio apps contributed for it but before going down that route or another, I
thought I'd take some advice.

I'd like to use software synth and a sequencer with a midi keyboard I have got
at home.

Thanks all !

Olivier