Re: [linux-audio-user] midi troubles

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] midi troubles
From: M00ike_AT_aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 20:06:35 EET

I have the same sound chip as yourself. I can't seem to get jack
to start. I have not goteen as far as yourself but I will be there
shortly configuring midi. Can you please send me your start command for jack. this is what I'm using and I'm getting xrum values od 6.0 msec

jackd -d alsa -d hw:0 -r 44100 -H -p64

Good luck

MikeD