[linux-audio-user] 3-D Audio: To Plug-In or Not to Plug-In?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] 3-D Audio: To Plug-In or Not to Plug-In?
From: davidrclark_AT_earthlink.net
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 08:32:51 EET

On the 3-D audio (Interest in Software?) thread, I had promised to mail
out something on a plug-in. It got a little too long, so rather than
clog up everyone's mailbox, I went ahead and put it in:

http://home.earthlink.net/~davidrclark/linux_audio_users/Plug-in.html

If this isn't proper nettiquette for this user's mailing list, someone
please do let me know. It would be easier just to email my ramblings.

---------------------

Bottom line is: I'm not sure if it makes sense as a plug-in or not.
I think I may provide the impulse response function generator and my
own convolution engine, then let one of the plug-in gurus see what they
can do, if they want to. If nothing happens, it'll be a command-line
thingy until I get motivated to GUI it all up.

No schedule, but I'd be happy to provide a crude tarball to anyone who
wants to try and deal with it at any time. I PROMISE it won't be easy
without some instruction. Please email me privately also so that I'm
sure to see it.

Thanks,
Dave.