[linux-audio-user] midi troubles

Subject: [linux-audio-user] midi troubles
From: C. Villard (chvillard_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 23:20:51 EET

Thank's for all your answers ; unfortunately, I've not succeded until
now .....
But I've not a lot of time left to spend now...perhaps later...so I fear
that i must reconnect my atari falcon with cubase audio : great problem
to print correct scores with the actuals printers, but no trouble in use !!!

cordialement,

PS : I think it would be great to get a cd with all stuffs nneeded, to
make a linux midi station work properly ; with my poor rtc net
connection, it's too diffcult