Re: [linux-audio-user] RME Cardbus + multiface

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] RME Cardbus + multiface
From: D R Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 18:07:12 EET

Actually ;-) My milage varied. I had a lot of issues to begin with. I
tried moving IRQs around. Did not seem to be of any benifit. In my case
it actually made things more unstable.

I have many hours of recording time on my setup. Using both Maudio
converters, and the Tascam DM24 for i/o. And have not had any real
issues when recording. Other than the screen going to sleep :-( Thus
leaving me with a jumbled screen. But Ardour keeps on going and going
and going and going..............