Re: [linux-audio-user] loop creation under Linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] loop creation under Linux
From: Rob Ray (rob_AT_deadtech.net)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 23:36:15 EET

Ahhhh.... If only 9 out of 10 electronic musicians who have been making
tracks longer than 6 months simply didn't care...

I just put an email into Ableton to see if they had any plans for a
linux port.
It can only help asking... While I have serious doubts about the
possibility it would become an open source application, on rare occasion
I would actually go closed source on my linux box. (While not preferred,
I'd do it.) And Live 3 would probably be one of those apps.