Re: [linux-audio-user] Rosegarden-4 or Muse or...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Rosegarden-4 or Muse or...
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 09:55:12 EET

On Thursday 15 January 2004 08.16, krozilo_AT_nm.ru wrote:
> thank you for ALL answers!
>
> RJ> > Actually now I remember what was wrong with muse. I got audio & midi
> out RJ> > yes, but rewinding the playpos didn't affect to the audio
> playpos, only RJ> > midi. So it was really unusable. The audio playback
> continued from where RJ> > it was paused/stopped regardless how I moved the
> playpos.
> RJ> >
> RJ> > Tommi
>
> i have a same bug in muse, and this is bad for me.

I hear you :-(.

> i prefer live music with
> some electroic parts, basicly drums and non-guitar-sounds, and when i
> create drums/keys tracks, i like to heare it with recording guitars and
> vocals.

Pretty much how I like to work also...

> i also use jack, ecasound, jack-rack, JAMin and audacity.
> now i try to use hydrogen for drums, IMHO it has very good "swing" and
> "humanize" functions. IMHO, muse a very good midi-sequencer, but buggy...

You are very welcome to send in bug-reports, either to one of the mailinglists
or the bug-base (at sourceforge).

> i cann't download CVS from my www-host, only tarballs, and i wait muse-0.7.

For your information there are daily tarballs from cvs muse tree available
from tux.org (link on muses download page)

Regards,
Robert