Re: [linux-audio-user] Title for new sound-apps page

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Title for new sound-apps page
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 00:40:55 EET

On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 01:48:03PM +0100, Kevin Dahan wrote:
> <quote: rossen apostolov on: Sunday 01 February 2004 12:03>
> > Steve Harris wrote:
> > >
> > >Fresh* seems to be common (Freshmeat, Fresh-RPMs), Freshsynths?
> > >Freshsounds?
> > >
> > >- Steve
> >
> > Or www.SoundForge.Net :) ?
> >
> > --rossen
>
> or www.tux{sound|audio}.org ? :)

Not a bad idea, but I didn't mean so much the URL, but rather
the title of the site, which would stay the same even if the site
is moved or mirrored.

I did once have a similar URL registerd... penguinsound.com.
But I wasn't really using it so I let it lapse. And there
was a software project called penguinsound anyway.
Somebody's registered it now, but I can't tell for what
purpose because I can't read thai :-)

--

Paul Winkler http://www.slinkp.com Look! Up in the sky! It's TEACHER COSMONAUT! (random hero from isometric.spaceninja.com)