Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: sound & midi applications page, was Re: [Consortium] linuxaudio.org

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: sound & midi applications page, was Re: [Consortium] linuxaudio.org
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 00:59:21 EET

On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 05:14:25 +0000, Steve Harris wrote:
> > I'm looking forward to your RDF quickie.

http://triplestore.aktors.org/~swh/apps/

its a very rough PHPification of the RDF files I made earlier, if you look
in the HTML source fo the pages you will see the queries I used to build
it, and you can try them yourself through the CGI query interface:
http://triplestore.aktors.org/rdql/apps/

Its not particularly useful, but it shows how RDF data can be made into a
website easily.

- Steve