Re: [linux-audio-user] zipper noise during playback

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] zipper noise during playback
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 10:58:28 EET

Hi,

I think you know this and probably do it right already, can't hurt to repeat
it though.
You have to run the sb-live with 48khz sampling frequency to achieve good
performance. I haven't heard of this particular issue but I imagine it's
possible since sb-live does internal resampling...
More probable is perhaps that the card is faulty.

/Robert