Re: [linux-audio-user] Links for 'Made with Linux' music

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Links for 'Made with Linux' music
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 02:17:36 EET

Michal Seta wrote:
> Linux made music:
>
> http://www.creazone.32k.org/zone/mis/
>
> pieces no. 2-5 (i.e. only no.1 is not linux... yet)

i like those tunes. i even like the one that was not made with
linux. i hope i'm ok :)

> Also:
>
> http://www.creazone.32k.org/zone/unisexe.html
>
> Those were all recorded/produced under linux but do note that some are
> not original works.
>
> #1 - original music, text in public domain (?) - Xavier Forneret.
> #2 - cover - Léo Ferré

nice one! is that freqtweak i hear in the background?

> #3 - cover - Jacques Brel

funny :)

> #4 - original music and large portions of text (quotations - Boris Vian).

i wish my french were better :(

--
"I never use EQ, never, never, never. I previously used to use mic
positioning but I've even given up on that too."

Jörn Nettingsmeier Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxaudiodev.org (Linux Audio Developers)