Re: [linux-audio-user] Sticker/Logo "Made with Linux" ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Sticker/Logo "Made with Linux" ?
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 12:33:58 EET

Hallo,
Joern Nettingsmeier hat gesagt: // Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:

> well, the tux can be used freely of course (just google for tux and
> larry ewing for the exact terms of use). and there's always the LAD
> logo (http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/misclogo.php3).

I really like the LAD logo. If you're going to do them again as
stickers for next LADC, it would be cool to have a version with just
the round logo on it. I had a hard time cutting it out from last
year's stickers to put it on my laptop. ;)

Just the logo without any text has such a nice conspirational flavour.

ciao